The online Cloud Computing training course on AWS is developed to ensure that the participants are instructed and trained in a manner so that they attain proficiency in cloud computing. Today, cloud computing offers exciting career opportunities and to ensure that participants are able to achieve their goals, we ensure that the trainers have industry experience so as to help better familiarize them with practical application of concepts such as: fundamentals of cloud computing, Amazon Web services (AWS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Private Clouds and Cloud programming.
On culmination of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Assess and evaluate AWS costs and further, find out the cost control mechanisms
- Understand data entrance and exit to and from AWS
- Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Identify relevant and suitable uses of AWS architectural
- Determine the suitable Amazon Web services based on the requirements of data, database, computations and security
- Learn how to design and deploy scalable, high performance and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Graduates and professionals passionate about Cloud Computing technologies and aim to Cloud Applications with AWS.
- Familiarity with high-level programming language will be beneficial
How will I practice?
To ensure that participants gain familiarity with the concepts of Cloud Computing via practical application and exercise, there will be regular assignments at the end of each class to monitor and ensure the grasp of concepts by the participants and there will also be a project assigned to the participant on completion of the course to provide them with a firsthand experience on execution of all AWS services.